Confessions of a Suburban Nightmare

Monday, November 21, 2005

Play 7-November 21-Suprise Fall

Intro:
okay - so this scene is basically an edited scene of one I wrote a long time ago. Yes its mushy. No I won't write another one like it for a while so bear with me for five minutes while I drench you in my sap.

Suprise Fall

Boy: m 16
Girl: f 16

Boy:
So tripping on your rollerblades and falling on your but…in the park….in front of all these people makes you happy?

Girl:
Yeah. I know. “Ha Ha”…you know you love me.
(trumps around the grass spinning in circles on tips of roller blades)

B:
(softly)
Yeah. I do.

G:
(spins around a couple more times before stops spinning to face Boy , astonished)
Wait…what?

B:
I love you.

G:
Ha ha, no you don’t
(goes back to spinning)


B:
Yes, I do.


G:
( suddenly stops spinning, clumsily dropping down on grass. Looks at ground and then looks up at him.)


B:
(smiling, kneels down in front of Girl talking into her ear)
Did that make you happy?

G:
(smiles)

B:
(smiles, gazes leans in, they kiss, lights dim, scenes end.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home