Confessions of a Suburban Nightmare

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Deep Breath.

Okay! So..hello everyone. You've managed to stumble across the play-a-day site of Crystal Salas.
Basically-I've finally given into the play-a-day idea of wonderful post CSSSA prescriptions. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the incredible Ben Rosbrow for inspiring me to do this. We're so freaking alike that I figured if he can do it- then I might as well give it a try. So thank you Ben! You are amazing!
So since I've gotten back from my art college over the summer I've had little to no time to write which has truely been depriving me of my oxygen so the goal of this play-a-day is to force myself to write a play/scene every day for a year- no matter if I've got the inspiration in me or not.
It won't all be good. But once I've got somethin up my sleeve I can also guarantee you won't be disappointed.
So if you want to follow this writer here for a year through her ups and downs- her stories- her nonsense:
Go ahead-
Sit down- stay a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home